- Serves 6
- 6 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Pistachio Dukkah is a divine sprinkle to have on hand in the pantry – so versatile and very easy to make!
Like traditional dukkah is delicious served with a little olive oil and bread. Dip a small piece of bread into the oil and then into the dukkah – yum!
This is also divine sprinkled over pouched eggs and avocado on toast. Or you can add a little crunch to your salads with a sprinkle of Dukkah.
Look for good quality ingredients for your Pistachio Dukkah – we love Herbies for all our herbs, spices and blends!
PLUS the Cumin and Turmeric in this Pistachio Dukkah are great for anyone with inflammation issues. Enjoy!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 cup Pistachio nuts (shelled)
- 1/4 cup Sesame seeds
- 3 tblespns shredded coconut
- 3 tblespns Coriander seeds
- 1 tblespn Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspn Ground turmeric
- 1 teaspn Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspn Freshly cracked black pepper
- Olive oil
- Place pistachio nuts into a mortar and pestle and grind.
- Heat oil in frying pan and add all ingredients.
- Cook stirring for 6 minutes.
- Store any left over dukkah in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Dukkah is also wonderful for coating meat, chicken and fish.