- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Wondering how to make Pizza Dough at home? This 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough recipe is not only super simple but it’s delicious!
Ingredients (makes 1 pizza)
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup Greek or natural yoghurt
- Extra flour for dusting the board
- In a bowl, combine the flour and yoghurt and bring together to form a ball
- Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.
- Knead for 5-8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings
This pizza dough quantity is suitable for one pizza. This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread. If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.Looking for some inspiration for topping ideas for your pizza? Try these: