- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
These pizza puff muffins are a great way to sneak in loads of veggies. They are a yummy snack or lunch option and great for on the go or lunchboxes.
Ingredients (makes 12 puffs)
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 Cups Toppings
- 1/2-1 Cup Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees, spray muffin tin.
- Whisk dry ingredients. Stir in toppings, tomato paste and cheese.
- Add milk and butter. Stir until just combined.
- Scoop evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Freezer Friendly, once cooled wrap well and freeze.