- Serves 2
- Makes 4-6 fritters
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a great recipe for anytime of the day. It has lots of hidden veggies so it is great for you too! Corn fritters are also a great lunchbox idea and this corn fritters recipe is easy to follow. Only seven ingredients and enough for two people! If you want to make four serves just double the ingredients and you’re done! Who doesn’t want a delicious and cheap recipe?
Corn fritters are really popular because they are tasty and healthy. You can have them for breakfast or lunch, even as a snack! If your kids don’t like vegetables this might be a good idea to hide some veggies into a delicious recipe. Make sure to cut them in tiny pieces so they don’t notice them and they only focus on the corn. Feel free to change it up and customise the recipe so it fits to your needs.
You can use fresh, frozen or canned corn, it depends on your preference! Canned or frozen corn will certainly save you a lot of time so make sure you have a lot of free time if you go with the fresh option. Cutting the corn can be time consuming and make a mess in the kitchen so we want you to be aware of that.
Make sure you don’t use a lot of oil when frying them, so the outside can be crispy and the inside can be soft. Allow at least 20 minutes for the whole recipe and play around with the size of the corn fritters until you find one that you like.
If you are looking for chopped chives don’t forget to stop by at Woolworths! You can serve the corn fritters with mixed leaves or some salad to make it a completely healthy meal. If you want some extra taste, tomato relish is your best bet! Yoghurt is also a great alternative.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 4-6 fritters )
- 3/4 cup PomPom Cauliflower Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Chopped chives
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 cobs corn, cooked and kernels removed
- Place flour and baking flour in a bowl and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a small jug. Add the chives and season with salt and pepper
- Stir into the flour mixture, add the corn kernels and stir to combine
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly grease with oil or butter
- Cook 2 tablespoons of mixture in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through and golden.
Recipe PomPom Corn Fritters
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.