This easy, yet deliciously creamy, Potato and Egg Salad is a guaranteed crowd pleaser for your Christmas get togethers.
Whether you serve this as a side dish or as a light main, your guests will be going back for seconds in no time!
Made with Paul Newman’s Own creamy Ranch Salad Dressing, we couldn’t think of a more indulgent way to enjoy salad.
Paul Newman’s Own makes great tasting products using high quality ingredients. Sporting new look packaging, Paul Newman’s Own products are manufactured in Australia, and 2023 marks the 40th anniversary of the product being sold in Australia.
What we love about Paul Newman’s Own is that they make Radically Good Food and Do Radically Good by giving away 100% of their Profits.
The Newman’s Own Foundation nourishes and transforms the lives of children who face adversity, with 100% of Profits used to Help Kids. This year they are helping Aussie kids who face serious illness experience the fun and freedom of camp.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Baby Potatoes, steamed and halved
- 12 Eggs, steamed and halved
- 250g Paul Newman's Own Ranch Salad Dressing
- 3 Celery Sticks, chopped
- 1 Large Red Onion, sliced
- 220g Kalamata Olives, sliced
- 200g Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup Edamame
- Small bunch Dill and Parsley, chopped
- Start by steaming the baby potatoes and eggs until they are fully cooked. Allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, halve both the potatoes and eggs.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the halved potatoes and eggs.
- Add the chopped celery sticks, sliced red onion, and Kalamata olives to the bowl. Add the baby rocket and edamame to the salad mixture and gently mix them in.
- Sprinkle the chopped dill and parsley over the top for added flavour and freshness.
- Pour the ranch salad dressing over the mixture. Adjust the amount according to your preference for creaminess.
- Gently toss all the ingredients together until they are well coated with the dressing.
- Your Potato and Egg Ranch Salad is ready to be served. You can enjoy it as a side dish or a light and delicious main course.