- Serves 6
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This potato bake is really good with a blue cheese. If you’re not partial to blue cheese use a really tasty cheddar instead.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 kilo medium potatoes sliced thickly
- 2 medium onions cut into thick wedges
- 5 rindless bacon slices chopped coarsely
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup cream
- 3/4 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 cup light blue cheese crumbled or grated cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400. Oil ovenproof dish.
- Combine potato, onion and bacon in dish, top with half the thyme.
- Combine cream and stock in medium bowl, season, pour over potato
- Bake, uncovered, about 1 1/2 hours or until potato is tender. Serve topped with cheese and extra thyme.
Recipe Potato Bacon Cheese Bake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.