Christmas time is all about enjoying crunchy prawns and big plates full of fresh and delicious salad.
So why not combine the two with this Creamy Caesar Salad with Prawns?! It’s so good you’ll be going back for seconds (and maybe even thirds).
This salad is super easy to put together, making it perfect for quickly prepping the morning-of all your festive gatherings.
Check out @normasfooddiary making this delicious salad just in time for Christmas
Don’t forget a generous drizzle of Paul Newman’s Own Ranch Dressing, it’s the easiest way to bring maximum flavour without the hassle.
Paul Newman’s Own makes great tasting products using high quality ingredients. Sporting new look packaging, Paul Newman’s Own products are manufactured in Australia, and 2023 marks the 40th anniversary of the product being sold in Australia.
Thanks to Paul Newman’s Own and the Newman’s Own Foundation, this beautiful centerpiece not only adds festive charm to your table but also supports a noble cause. They’re all about making Radically Good Food and doing Radically Good by giving away 100% of their profits to help kids in need.
The Newman’s Own Foundation nourishes and transforms the lives of children who face adversity, with 100% of Profits used to Help Kids. This year they are helping Aussie kids who face serious illness experience the fun and freedom of camp.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 10 Fresh Prawns, peeled and cleaned
- 3 Baby cos lettuce
- 1 Paul Newman's Own Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Artisan Loaf of bread for croutons
- Spice blend (for prawns): paprika, Italian herbs, olive oil, salt & pepper
- Marinate the prawns in the seasoning (season to taste) and place onto skewers.
- For the croutons, tear half a loaf of artisan bread into small rustic croutons, toss in olive oil, and air fry/oven bake at 180⁰c for approx. 8-10 mins or until golden.
- In a large fry pan on medium heat, add olive oil and a knob of butter. Once melted, add your prawns and cook for 1- 2mins on each side (depending on the size of the prawns) till opaque. Set aside.
- Add the lettuce to a large platter and toss it through the Paul Newman's Own Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing. Top with croutons, freshly grated parmesan cheese, and cooked prawns.