- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This is an easy and super tasty risotto recipe that you’ll want to make more than once.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 30 g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1.5 ltrs chicken stock
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 4 rashes middle bacon, diced
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese (plus extra for garnish)
- Prep onion, garlic, mushrooms, bacon and cheese.
- Add butter to inner pot of Philips All-In-One Cooker and set SEAR LOW TEMP button. Set for 10 mins and press start, leaving lid off. Cook onion, garlic and bacon for a few minutes, then add mushrooms, stirring until slightly browned (You can do this in a pan if your pressure cooker doesn't sear, then transfer to cooker).
- Add stock and rice to the cooker, set the risotto program place lid on, set to seal and press start. (it may take a while for pressure to be maintained, once that happens it will start to cook )
- Once cooked stir in cheese and serve. You will notice that it will still be slightly wet but stand for 5-10 minutes until it thickens. Enjoy!