- Serves 1
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Something nice and healthy
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Butternut pumpkin
- Crumbed Feta
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Chicken stock cube
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees.
- While oven is pre heating, de-seed your pumpkin and drizzle with olive oil.
- Put on a baking tray and bake in the oven for an hour and a half or until soft.
- Once it's soft, take it out of the oven and carve out the flesh but leave a centimetre of flesh to hold its shape. Set aside the flesh in a separate bowl to use later.
- Prepare your couscous by adding boiling water to it and crumbling in your stock cube then mix it all together. How much couscous you prepare depends on how big your pumpkin is or how many you are using (use more if you're feeding your whole family).
- Mash your carved out pumpkin flesh then add your couscous and mix together. Then add your crumbed feta, sun dried tomatoes and spinach and gently mix together..
- Scoop the couscous mix into your pumpkin skin and top with more feta and craisins.
- Pop it back into the oven for 10 minutes then serve.