Super easy and quick dinner, lunch or lunchbox meal and is super adaptable. I sometimes blend through spinach, carrot or broccoli as well for an added veggie boost.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Butternut pumpkin cubed
- 500g Pasta of choice
- 1 teaspoon Vegeta stock powder
- 2 tablespoon Bega Cashew Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon Rosemary
- Pinch Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Sprinkle Cheese for topping
- Steam cubed pumpkin until very soft and overcooked around 15-20 minutes. Cook pasta as per packet instructions
- Put cooked pumpkin in blender along with all other ingredients (but not the pasta) and blend until smooth.
- When the pasta is cooked stir the pumpkin mixture through until well combined
- Serve up and top with cheese and veggies