- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A delicious indulgent snack or desert just serve with vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 50 grams Butter, melted
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries, thawed
- 180 grams White chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 190 C or 170 fan forced. Place 12 large patty cases into a muffin pan. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk and butter. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients along with the raspberries and chocolate. Using a large spoon, mix until just combined.
- Distribute the batter between patty cases and bake for 20-25 min, or until a skewer comes out clean and muffins are golden.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.