- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This redskin fudge is delicious, requires only 4 ingredients and yes it’s made in the slow cooker. Who knew something so simple could be SO fudgy, delicious and so good!
Redskin Fudge is perfect for Redskin fans but if the chewy pink treat isn’t top of your list, switch out Redskin Fudge with any type of chocolate or chocolate bar.
This recipe makes up beautifully with milk chocolate and Cherry Ripe bars.
Give MoM Member 222Jod’s Redskin Fudge recipe a whirl this weekend – an extra special treat for everyone that is far easier than you’d think to make!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 large blocks white chocolate
- 2 share packs redskins
- 100 grams butter (not margarine)
- Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker, leaving the lid off. Turn on to high.
- As it all begins to melt, start stirring occasionally until everything combines.
- Let this cook for half an hour, making sure it's all combined and looks smooth and glossy.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper, then place the fudge in the tray.
- Refrigerate until set, usually it's set within a couple of hours but I try and leave it overnight. Cut into smallish size pieces. Enjoy!!!