Delicious and filling with just 5 ingredients, this roast chicken, mushroom & tomato sandwich is a definite crowd pleaser.
It’s the perfect sandwich for lunch, or an easy dinner on a night where you just need convenience.
The combination of mushroom, tomato and chicken work together beautifully to create a delicious filling, sandwiched between two slices of Tip Top Thins … and once you’ve tried these light and tasty Tip Top Thins, you may never go back!
We love that Tip Top Thins are the perfect substitute for a standard heavy sandwich bread in this recipe. Light, tasty and versatile, Tip Top Thins are a kitchen staple for busy mums, providing the perfect light base to a whole range of savoury and sweet recipes.
Stock up on Tip Top Thins now and know that a tasty meal is never far away.
Mouths of Mums is working with Tip Top to bring you this recipe. With Tip Top Thins, Any Thins Possible – Try Thins Like You’ve Never Imagined Before.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 )
- 1 - 2 sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 small sliced tomato
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 50g - 100g cold shredded marinated roast chicken
- 2 Tip Top Thins in Wholemeal
- 40g feta cheese
- a few basil leaves (to garnish)
- Pan fry some mushrooms on medium heat (add crushed garlic clove or garlic butter - optional) for a couple of minutes.
- Once mushrooms are almost cooked, add your tomato and continue to fry for a another minute.
- Add roast chicken to the pan and toss through to warm the chicken.
- Place the pan fried ingredients on top of your Tip Top Thins, with fresh tomato, cheese and basil, top with your remaining Tip Top Thin and enjoy!
Extra filling ideas: lettuce, grilled sweet potato or baby spinach.