The perfect recipe for using leftover roast vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 cups Stock, any kind
- 3 cups Roasted vegetables, leftovers work best. Typically a combination of carrot, potato, pumpkin and sweet potato.
- 1/2 Onion, roasted
- 4 Garlic cloves, roasted
- Put all ingredients in a heavy stock pot.
- Boil for 10 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Remove pot from heat and cool slightly.
- Using a blender stick purée mixture until smooth.
- Serve warm with toasted sourdough bread.