- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
The perfect recipe for using leftover roast vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 cups Stock, any kind
- 3 cups Roasted vegetables, leftovers work best. Typically a combination of carrot, potato, pumpkin and sweet potato.
- 1/2 Onion, roasted
- 4 Garlic cloves, roasted
Notes... This recipe is the perfect way to use your leftover roast vegetables. It works with any roast vegetables and stock so it can be slightly different and delicious every time.
- Put all ingredients in a heavy stock pot.
- Boil for 10 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Remove pot from heat and cool slightly.
- Using a blender stick purée mixture until smooth.
- Serve warm with toasted sourdough bread.
Recipe Roast vegetable soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.