- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a great salad that can be served as a side at your next BBQ or on its own as a quick and easy meal.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 375 gm (uncooked) Large Spiral Pasta (I use San Remo Vegeroni)
- 100 gm Shaved Mild Hungarian Salami (roughly chopped)
- 1 Green Capsicum (diced)
- 100 gm Semi Dried Tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 100 ml Thousand Island Dressing
- Cook spiral pasta according to packet directions. Drain and allow to cool.
- Place cooked pasta into a serving bowl and add salami, capsicum, tomatoes and dressing. Mix well and serve.