- Makes 10
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These salmon patties are so easy, yummy and you can alter the taste by changing the herbs. Sometimes I add vindaloo curry paste and don’t add the other herbs and spices.
Ingredients (makes 10 patties)
- 5 potatoes, peeled (or not), cut into cubes and boiled, then mash with a little butter
- 1 big tin of pink or red salmon, with or without skin and bones
- To taste tumeric, garlic, capers, cumin, corriander
- 3 anchovies chopped
- plain flour, egg and water, crumbs (mine are homemade from freezer) for crumbing
Notes... The photo is average but the dish is yum! Please give them a go. Would love to know what you add to yours. You can add Deb mashed potato mix instead of potatoes, but I prefer the real food option. This is my lunch for tomorrow.
- Boil potatoes, mash with a little butter and add drained salmon.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix until combined.
- Form into patties in your hands.
- Coat in flour, dip in egg (I put mine with some water to make a wash), coat with crumbs.
- Place on a tray or plate in the fridge for 30 mins or longer if you like.
- Shallow fry or bake in the oven. Serve with cous cous salad and natural yoghurt.
Recipe Easy salmon patties
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.