This Seared Tuna Steak Salad is absolutely perfect for Spring and Summer entertaining … beautiful clean flavours and such fresh ingredients!
Thanks so much to MoM Member Nicolette for sharing her Seared Tuna Steak Salad Recipe with us!
We’re racing out to grab some fresh tuna steak to whip up this quick, fresh and healthy recipe. It’s sure to impress but is secretly so simple you’ll be giggling in the kitchen while your guests or family ooh and ahh!
Tuna Steak is such a healthy protein too; nice and lean and full of Omega3.
If you like the look of this Seared Tuna Steak Salad Recipe or you’ve already cooked it up and loved it, hit the little LOVE IT button up top or post a comment below! It’s so nice to give MoM Members feedback on the recipes they share.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 Tuna steak
- 2 T Dukkah or sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp Wasabi
- 1 bag Salad mix
- 1 T Salad dressing of choice
- Drizzle Olive oil
- Soy sauce For dipping
- Slice tuna steak into 3 pieces (to form at least 2 rectangles.
- Press the tuna into the dukkah mix or sesame seeds to fully coat.
- Put tuna into a pre heated moderate pan, with a drizzle of olive oil and sear each side for about a minute.
- Remove tuna from pan and slice
- Serve tuna on a bed of salad and dipping soy and wasabi on the side.