An Asian-infused sesame and miso glazed chicken with a fresh, crunchy noodle salad.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup (110g) yellow miso paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Chang’s Sesame Oil
- 800g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 4cm wide strips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup self- raising flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- CRUNCHY NOODLE SALAD
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 packets Chang’s Crunchy Noodles
- 1/2 cup Chang’s Oriental Salad Dressing
- Place miso paste, garlic and sesame oil in a large bowl and mix well to combine. Add chicken and toss to combine. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Add vegetable oil to large frying pan and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Place flours in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Place the marinated chicken into the flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Cook the chicken, in batches, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Make crunchy noodle salad, mix all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately with the fresh and crunchy noodle salad.