- Serves 12
- 4.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Very rich, delicious, easy dessert. It’s also delicious using crushed peppermint crisp rather than malteasers.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 380 g can of caramel top n fill
- 550ml thickened cream (not light!)
- malteasers small packet (more if you want)
- Whip the caramel top n fill and cream together with an electric mixer until thick.
- Stir through half a packet of crushed malteasers
- Pour into a lined 20cm spring form pan and freeze for 4 hours
- Carefully remove from tin and decorate with remaining malteasers before serving.