- Makes 1
- 24 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Ice Cream cakes are always a favorite for any occasion and this one is so simple!
Ingredients (makes 1 Large cake (mine served 12))
- 3 ltrs Different flavoured ice creams
- Assorted toppings
- 1 bottle Hard setting chocolate topping
- Line a deep sided loaf tin with baking paper
- Allow one of the ice cream flavours to soften, and then pour into the tin and level out. Place into the freezer
- Allow 8 hours to re freze
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the other 2 flavours of ice cream.
- When you're about to serve, remove from the tin, and place onto a platter. Pour some of the topping around the edges so it drips down the sides
- Decorate how you wish.
I used for this one Cookies and cream, Chocolate and Honeycomb flavoured ice cream and decorated it with chocolate biscuits, smashed honeycomb and flaked chocolate pieces. The possibilities of combinations for flavours are endless though! it's a simple recipe and very easy to do, but remember to make in advance so all the layers can set properly. I make a week in advance and just leave in the freezer until needed !