- Serves 6
- 8 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Easy slow cooked curry that will delight the senses and warm your tummy on a cold winters night.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 medium Potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 1 Brown onion (diced)
- 210g Massaman curry paste
- 400g Coconut milk
- 2 cups Vegetable stock
- 2tbs Fish sauce
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tbs Brown sugar
- 700g Beef chuck steak (cut into square chunks)
- 2 tbs Plain flour in plastic bag
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- Place potatoes and onions in slow cooker. Mix coconut milk and massaman curry paste to slow cooker. Mix well to ensure potatoes and onions are covered.
- Mix stock, fish sauce, lemon juice and brown sugar in jug and pour into slow cooker. Stir ingredients.
- Place cut steak pieces in bag filled with flour. Shake bag to ensure steak pieces are fully coated. Once coated place steak in slow cooker. Stir and cook on low for 7 hours.
- After 7 hours add peanuts to slow cooker and cook for another hour on low. Serve with rice.