- Makes 1
- 6.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Easy dish that never fails , always tender and tasty !
Ingredients (makes 1 Roast)
- 1 piece Silverside
- 1 teaspoon Whole peppercorns
- 1 stick Celery cut into 2-3 pieces
- 1 medium Onion, quartered
- 1 large Carrot. Cut into large chunks
- Water to cover
- Take plastic off silverside and rinse in cold water, place in crock pot
- Just cover with water
- Add peppercorns, celery, carrots and onion
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Serve with white sauce or mustard and veggies.
This way of cooking corned beef never fails. Delicious served with vegetables and hot mustard and leftovers are great for sandwiches or cold with salad.