A quick an easy lunch, kids lunchbox idea and great use for left over spinach.
Ingredients (makes 8 Pies)
- 1 1/2 cups Thinly sliced spinach
- 1/3 cup Crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Chopped dill
- 1 Shallot chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Puff pastry sheets
- Cut circles of puff pastry using your pie maker cutter and place in pie maker as per instructions.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and place mixture inside pie casing. Seal with a pastry lid.
- Cook pies for 8-10 minutes depending on your pie maker. I have a Kmart pie maker