- Makes 12
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
An original Yoyo recipe turned rainbow FUN! We love how these look on the table at parties, adding a little pop of colour! Absolutely beautiful in look at taste!
Ingredients (makes 12 Cookies)
- 250g Soft butter
- 230g Plain flour (sifted)
- 100g Custard Powder
- 1 Cup Vanilla Icing
- 1/3 cup Rainbow Sprinkles - Plus extra for decorating
- Preheat a fan fourced oven to 160 degrees. Whisk butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add in sifted flour until well incorporated.
- Add in Custard Powder and mix until well combined. Add in the sprinkles and mix until spread evenly throughout the mix.
- Roll into small balls and place 3cm apart on a lined baking tray. Gently press with a fork to create the iconic lined shape, while flattening the cookie.
- Bake for 15 or 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using a small dollop of vanilla icing in the Center of the cookie, and sandwich two together.
- Fill a small contain or cup with the remaining sprinkles and gently turn to cookie to cover all the showing icing in sprinkles.