- Serves 10
- Makes 40
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Are you looking for a simple, delicious, and colourful cookie recipe that does not involve a lot of time and effort and you can easily make with the kids? Then, try these perfectly shaped vanilla sugar cookies, decorated with colorful sprinkles!
These basic cookies are a must for a special event, such as birthday or anniversary or a stay-at-home baking activity with your kids. Make them colourful by adding sprinkles!
Ingredients (serves 10 | makes 40 Cookies)
- 3 cups All-purpose flour , sifted or aerated
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 225g Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Coloured sprinkles
Notes... You can also use chocolate sprinkles too.
- In a medium bowl, combine together flour and salt and mix.
- In a separate bowl, using electric mixer, beat softened butter and granulated sugar until light in color and fluffy. Add an egg and vanilla – continue beating for a couple minutes. Turn off the electric mixer, add flour-salt mixture and then continue beating on low speed until well-combined but without over mixing.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Roll these cookie balls in sprinkles. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Freeze until firm, for about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 180 degrees C in the preheated oven for 14 minutes. Do not over-bake. Remove from the oven, and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe Sprinkled Vanilla Sugar Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.