A healthier muffin suitable for toddlers.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 2 cups Self-Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1 Apple (finely chopped) - Keep a dozen pieces aside to put on top of muffins
- 1 cup Pureed fruit (I use a pear baby food pouch)
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon All-Purpose Spice or Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin patty cases.
- Mix flour, spice in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl whisk oil and egg together until combined.
- Add mashed banana, fruit puree, and apple to egg mix and stir in.
- Pour egg and fruit mix into flour bowl and gently blend.
- Add milk if required.
- Spoon mixture muffin patty cases, top with apple pieces and bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden.