- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This is a quick, easy biscuit recipe that fits my budget and fills my boys. They think they are delicious too.
Ingredients (makes 24 )
- 250grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Self Raising flour
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 60 grams peanut butter
Notes... You could substitute the sultanas for chocolate chips and peanut butter for nutella for those chocolate lovers!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy
- Beat in one egg at a time
- Blend in vanilla and peanut butter
- Fold in sifted flour, sultanas and 2 cups of cornflakes
- Lightly toss spoonful’s of mixture in remaining cornflakes
- Bake on a greased tray or baking paper for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Sultana Peanut Rocks
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.