- Serves 12
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
Super simple chocolate fudge that the kids will love to help you make.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 375g Packet of Nestle Milk Chocolate Melts
- 395g Tin of Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper. Place chocolate melts into microwave safe bowl and melt chocolate in 30 second bursts on 50% power (medium), stirring in between, until fully melted (takes approximately 3 minutes total).
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and mix well. As the sweetened condensed milk is cooler than the melted chocolate you may need 1 to 2 more 30 second bursts in the microwave at 50% power (medium) to ensure it mixes well.
- Pour into lined baking tin and refrigerate overnight (or at least 2 hours).
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
- COOKIES AND CREAM VARIATION Use white chocolate melts. Add 1/3 a packet of roughly cut/crushed/chunks of Chocolate Ripple Biscuits after the sweetened condense milk has been mixed in thoroughly.
- BUTTERNUT SNAP BASE SPECIAL VARIATION Process a full packet of Butternut Snap Cookies (250g) until finely crumbled, melt approx 50g of butter and mix. Press into base of square baking pan before adding the basic fudge mixture. Other fudge variants can be made as desired by simply mixing in the additives while the mixture is runny before pouring into baking pan. Some suggestions are adding crushed macadamias, fruit and nuts, use dark chocolate melts and chopped glace ginger or cherries – the possibilities are endless.
It must remain refrigerated until ready to eat as it is quite soft at room temperature. If you desire a less soft fudge, add more melted chocolate (eg. 500g-600g/1.5 packets of melts)