- Serves 5
- Makes 10
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Easy, delicious chicken wraps that the whole family will love. A sweet twist to your usual crumbed chicken.
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 10 Wraps)
- 500g Chicken breast
- 3/4 cup Jalna sweet and creamy yoghurt
- 2 cups Ground cornflakes
- 1 cup Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 Flour wraps
- 2 Tomatoes diced into cubes or wedges
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 tsp Sauce or mayo optional per serve
- Grind the cornflakes using mortar and pearl or a rolling pin in a freezer bag. Once finely ground, mix with Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180c and prepare baking trays with baking paper.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thirds lengthways then coat in some yoghurt then roll in the crumb mix. Put these pieces of chicken on tray then repeat until all the chicken is coated with yoghurt and then crumbed.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes. Prepare other fresh ingredients to add to wrap once the chicken is done.
- Once chicken is cooked, cut into pieces small enough to fit in the wrap then enjoy withlettuce, tomato, cheese and sauce or mayo if desired