- Serves 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Rosti is the swiss version of hash browns. These rosti are full of flavour and veggies – perfect for afternoon snack or the lunch boxes.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large sweet potato, grated
- 3 tablespoons of your choice of flour
- 3 tablesspooons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Grated sweet potato and place into a large bowl.
- Melt butter, and pour over sweet potato.
- Add beaten egg and flour to sweet potato, then mix thoroughly.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto a frying pan (on medium heat) and cook for 3-4 mins each side or until browned.
- Serve with a healthy dash of greens on the side.
Mix this rosti up by adding cheese to the mix for a creamier version. You could also sneak more veg in by grating zuchinni or carrot through the mix as well.