- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
If you’re after a super fast and oh so tasty Tangy Chicken Soup Recipe, look no further. The tang of the Red Curry, Ginger, Lemongrass and Lime Juice will have your tastebuds singing!
Happily created by the MoM Cookclub Team and proudly brought to you by Ansell Handy Clean gloves.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 litre Chicken Stock
- 2 tsps Red Curry Paste
- 2 Coriander Stalks
- 1 Lemongrass Stalk
- 2 Limes
- 3 slices Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Spring Onions
- 2 BBQ Chicken Breasts, shredded (use your Ansell Handy Clean gloves to keep your fingers clean)
- 3 small Vermicelli Noodle bundles
- Combine the chicken stock, red curry past, coriander stalks, lemongrass stalk, juice of 1/2 a lime and 3 slices of fresh ginger into a large saucepan and bring to a slow boil.
- Meanwhile pop on your Ansell Handy Clean Gloves and finely slice the red onion and spring onions and shred the BBQ chicken breasts.
- Add the red onion, spring onions and chicken breast to the soup base.
- Drop in the vermicelli noodles, cover and boil for 4 - 5 minutes until the noodles are tender.
- Remove the ginger slices, coriander stalks and lemongrass stalk.
- Divide the soup between 4 soup bowls and garnish with a wedge of lime and some fresh coriander. Dial up the heat a little more by adding a sprinkle of chilli flakes or a 1/2 teaspoon of red curry paste.
Recipe Tangy Chicken Soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.