- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
I serve these skewers with fried rice or salad. It is a beautiful summer meal even the kids will have fun eating as it is so colourful!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 kg diced beef and/or chicken
- 1 bottle honey soy garlic marinade
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 green capsicum
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1-2 brown onion
- 1 pack BBQ skewers
- Marinate meat in marinade for approximately an hour.
- While meat is marinating, prepare your other ingredients. Cut up pineapple, capsicums and onion into good size chunks.
- Set out all ingredients in front of you. It can get a little messy while preparing. I leave warm soapy water in the kitchen sink to wash my hands as I go.
- Skewer each ingredient onto sticks a couple of times. Depending on the size you have cut them you may get more. Make sure you leave enough of each end to hold skewers or it will make them difficult to eat.
- Cook on a BBQ or in a frypan until cooked then serve.
Always be careful when preparing raw chicken. I did my chicken skewers in a seperate batch and always kept my hands clean. I also did them last to make sure the raw chicken wasn't spread to the fresh ingredients on the steak skewers. For party size, use the smaller skewers