- Makes 15
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Both big and little kids alike love these teddy bear choc chip biscuits. Very effective, but very easy to make!
Ingredients (makes 15 Large teddy faces)
- 200g Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped dark chocolate melts
- 175g Plain flour
- 30 m&m mini chocolates
- 15 Dark chocolate melts
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat butter, vanilla, and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; do not over beat.
- Add in the egg, and beat again until fully incorporated.
- Stir in sifted flour until combined, then wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Roll TBS of mixture into 15 balls, place onto your lined tray (leaving space in between each one) and press down to flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Roll 30 balls approximately the size of your thumb nail, and put 2 at the top of each of the large cir-cles to form ears. Flatten them slightly by pressing with your finger, but make sure they keep in the circle shape. Also make sure they are touching the head of the teddy so they stay on once cooked.
- Gently press 2 M&M's into each large circle for the eyes and a chocolate melt for the noses.
- Bake biscuits for about 12 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool on trays for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool
Store in an air tight container for up to a week