- Serves 8
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This was a recipe I created after wanting a different flavour of sausage rolls. I love anything with that Mexican taste to it.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 4 pieces Puff pastry thawed
- 1 Jar of Salsa medium or mild depending on your preference
- 2 tsp YIAH Casa Mexican spice blend
- 500grms Beef Mince
- Add mince into a bowl. Add the salsa and spice blend and mix into mince until all combined.
- Lay out your puff pastry. Add the mince to the side of the puff pastry about 2cm in from one edge. After you have added mince roll the pastry up into a log. Continue the same for the rest of the pastry and mince mixture. Seal edges with either milk or a little whisked egg.
- Transfer to your baking tray. Cover the outside of the sausage roll with either the milk or egg depending what you used. Score a slight mark into the sausage roll as big or small as you like depending how big you want your sausage rolls to be. This will help you to cut it after cooking. Cook in a pre heated oven of 180deg for 30mins. Cut and then serve.