Fresh and full of flavour, this is a delicious salad, sure to impress.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 big handfuls mixed salad leaves
- 1 small bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 1 small bunch corriander, chopped
- 1 sliced red capsicum
- 1 large handful snow peas, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber chopped
- 1 rump steak, oiled and salt and pepper
- 1 T fish sauce
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated garlic
- 1 1 tsp soy sauce,
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Add all dressing ingredients together and stir. Set aside.
- Add all vegetable salad ingredients together in a bowl. Feel free to add extra salad ingredients.
- Cook rump steak on the stove or on the bbq to your liking. When cooked, rest for 5 mins. Pour resting juices into dressing and mix.
- Thinly slice the beef on the diagonal. Add on top of salad, drizzle dressing over the top and over salad and enjoy!