- Serves 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A very quick and delicious meal. Keep the red curry paste handy to be super quick.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 tbsp Red curry paste
- 120 ml Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- Handful Chinese vegetables
- 1 tbsp Oil
Notes... I have boiled eggs in this. This is optional and you can add egg, tofu or meat if you like.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add red curry paste. Let it cook for 1 min.
- Add coconut milk and then water. Give it a stir.
- Add chopped vegetables. Let it simmer for 10 mins.
- Optional... Stir in some Thai basil leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.
Recipe Thai Red Curry
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.