- Serves 22
- Makes 22
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Delicious morsels of tim tammy goodness.
Ingredients (serves 22 | makes 22 balls)
- 1 packet Original Tim Tams
- 250g cream cheese
- 375g Cooking chocolate
- 3/4 cup Desiccated coconut (Optional)
- Place Tim Tams and cream cheese in a food processor. Process until you get a cakey, crumb like consistency.
- Roll the "dough" into desired size balls. Melt the chocolate.
- Roll the balls in the melted chocolate and then roll in the coconut if desired. Place on a lined tray and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set..
You could use the funky flavoured tim tams for a different flavour. Add chocolate sprinkles or 100s and thousands for a different look!