- Serves 12
- 3.5 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
Chocolate lovers will be very impressed with this delicious cheesecake.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 21 Oreos, crushed
- 40g Butter, melted
- 750g Farmer’s Table Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Tsp Gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 360g Toblerone
- 1 Cup Thickened Cream, whipped
- 1 Flake, crushed
Notes... *You can buy Farmer’s Table Cream Cheese from the cream cheese section of the dairy case at Woolworths. *I use a stand mixer to make this.
- Combine the Oreos and butter in a bowl. Press mixture into the base of a greased and lined 24cm springform pan. Chill.
- Melt 300g of the Toblerone and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the Farmer’s Table and sugar until smooth. Add the prepared gelatine and mix until combined, then beat in the melted Toblerone. Fold through the cream. Pour into the prepared base.
- Roughly chop remaining Toblerone. Sprinkle flake over the top of the cheesecake and add chopped Toblerone. Chill for 3 hours.
Recipe Toblerone Cheesecake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.