This MoM Cook Club was proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Extra Lean Summer Turkey Range. Click HERE to learn what our MoM members had to say when they cooked with this healthy new extra lean and high protein Summer Turkey range!
Already LOVE turkey mince? Or want a break from chicken mince? Why not check out other delicious turkey mince recipes in our MoM recipe section
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 mini rolls; or 4-6 larger rolls )
- 800 grams Ingham's Extra Lean Summer Turkey Mince
- 1 Carrot, finely diced
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 3 sprigs Thyme, fresh & destalk
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Shredded mozarella cheese
- 12 Fresh bread rolls - use mini rolls or larger rolls if you like (less if larger)
- Pre-heat moderate oven on 170-180 degrees celsius.
- Prep the bread rolls - cut top out of each roll to create a lid. Partially pull out some of the bread to create a little hollow for the mince.
- Finely dice carrot & onion. Destalk the thyme.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl - turkey mince, bread crumbs from hollowing out the rolls, onion, cheese, carrot, egg, fresh thyme (destalk first), salt & pepper to season.
- Spoon mixture into each roll, about the size of a meatball. Fill up the hollow of each roll with turkey mince mixture. Add a dab of your favourite sauce (optional). Place bread lid back on top of the roll and press the lid down to secure.
- Bake in moderate oven on 170-180 degrees celsius for approximately 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
YouTube video recipes.