- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
My grandson loves these. My hubby even eats them, and he is so un-vegetarian. So nice to have a few meat free nights a week. Quick to whip up, super delish and quite a few ‘hidden’ veggies.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tblsps Olive oil
- 1 Small onion, chopped finely
- 1 Tblsp Finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Small carrot, grated
- 80gm Broccoli, finely chopped
- 400gm Can of lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cup Multi grain bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups Grated cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Sheets puff pastry, cut in halves
- Pre heat oven to 200*C
- Heat oil in pan. Cook veggies and lentils until softened. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Process lentil and veggie mixture with eggs, cheese and breadcrumbs until well combined.
- Divide mix along the 4 pieces of puff pastry. Roll up, cut into desired size and brush with egg.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.