- Makes 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Make your very own vegetable stock in the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
Ingredients (makes 4 cups)
- 2 onions, peeled and halved
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 3 celery stalks, cut in half
- 1 bulb garlic, broken into cloves and peeled
- 10 peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cups water
- Combine all the ingredients in the All-in-One Cooker inner pot.
- Seal lid, check that the valve is on SEAL.
- Select PRESSURE COOK, then go to 'MANUAL' and set the pressure cooking time to 10 minutes. Press START.
- Turn the pressure regulator to VENT, open the lid and strain the stock.