- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
My grandson loves these. My hubby even eats them, and he is so un-vegetarian. So nice to have a few meat free nights a week. Quick to whip up, super delish and quite a few ‘hidden’ veggies.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tblsps Olive oil
- 1 Small onion, chopped finely
- 1 Tblsp Finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Small carrot, grated
- 80gm Broccoli, finely chopped
- 400gm Can of lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cup Multi grain bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups Grated cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Sheets puff pastry, cut in halves
- Pre heat oven to 200*C
- Heat oil in pan. Cook veggies and lentils until softened. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Process lentil and veggie mixture with eggs, cheese and breadcrumbs until well combined.
- Divide mix along the 4 pieces of puff pastry. Roll up, cut into desired size and brush with egg.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
Recipe Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.