So smooth and creamy, this ice cream will be sure to impress your taste buds!
Ingredients (makes 1 tub of ice cream)
- 2 TBS Instant espresso powder ( I used Moccona)
- 1 TBS + extra 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 600ml Thickened cream
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- Good quality thick chocolate topping
- In a small bowl, whisk together the espresso powder, vanilla, salt and 2 TBS warm water, until the powder had dissolved.
- Stir the espresso mix into the cream, and beat with stand mixer or electric beaters, until thick and soft peaks form Pour in the condensed milk, and whip until the ice cream base is combined with the condensed milk & again soft peaks form
- Gently transfer to an airtight container, drizzle with the chocolate topping, and swirl with a knife to make a pattern. Place into the freezer and freeze until solid – at least 8 hours