- Makes 8
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Comforting Family Banana Bread with White Choc Chips.
Ingredients (makes 8 Slices)
- 4 Mashed soft bananas
- 1 2/3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Table spoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup CSR Brown Sugar
- 1/2 CSR Caster Sugar
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Bag Nestle White Choc Chips
- Beat the butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until combined. Add in the mashed banana, beat until just combined.
- Add in the flour, and pinch of salt. Once combined add in the white choc chips, Nestle is our family preference.
- Bake in a lined Loaf tin for 50 minutes, or make cupcakes - perfect for little hands (less time for cooking).
- After cooled, slice into slices and spread with butter or freeze for later.