- Serves 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This White Choc Berry Eton Mess Recipe is an absolute cinch to make but looks incredibly impressive. Every time we serve it, we get oohs and aahs from around the table.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Store bought pavlova (or you could make your own if you like)
- 3 Store bought Meringue Nests, broken into chunks
- 300ml Double Cream
- 300ml Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup White Choc Melts, melted
- 1 punnet Raspberries (or any berries really)
- 1 punnet Blackberries (or any berries really)
- 8 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Find a big, long platter and break up the pavlova and meringue nests and spread over the platter.
- Drop dollops of double cream and yoghurt all over the pavlova chunks and meringue nests.
- Nestle the scoops of ice cream in amongst the pav/meringues/cream/yoghurt.
- Spread the berries evenly over the top of everything.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over everything too!
For a little fun (and an ice breaker), the last time we had friends for dinner and our kids didn't know each other, I gave the 4 of them the task of putting this White Choc Berry Eton Mess together. I gave them all the ingredients, a 2 second 'to do' and then let them go for it. The photo is their creation - I think they did a great job! Eton Mess is meant to be a big mess - but lots of fun. If you're game, forget the plates and just give everyone a spoon each and say 'Go for it!'