- Makes 20
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This white Christmas rocky road is a rich treat for Christmas celebrations!
Ingredients (makes 20 squares)
- 540g White chocolate melted
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (105g) Pistachios, chopped
- 50g Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (100g) Red glace cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup (20g) Desiccated coconut
Notes... You could cut these in shapes if you have cookie cutters, ie stars are nice for Christmas!
- Grease a 31x26cm shallow tray. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhand at both long ends.
- In a medium bowl combine white chocolate and oil. Add the pistachios, marshmallows, cherries, and coconut. Stir until well combined.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.