- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A lovely take on pumpkin soup – sweet and fresh.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large butternut pumpkin
- 1 small red onion, sliced finely
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 and 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook the red onion in olive oil until translucent. Add the cumin and cinnamon and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the butternut pumpkin until soft and then mash it.
- Add it to the onion mixture and add chicken stock and maple syrup.
- Simmer for 5 mins, then remove from heat and serve.
Recipe Winter Pumpkin Soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.