- Serves 8
- Makes 8
- 1 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A "NO BAKE " Woolies white mud cake ‘ICE CREAM CAKE!’ Yummo
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 8 slices)
- 2 Woolworths white mud cakes from the bakery section
- 3 Tubs of betty crocker Vanilla Icing mix
- 1 pink food colouring
- 1 large waffle ice cream cone
- 1Pkt hundreds and thousands
- 1Pkt white chocolate melts
- Cake spots to decorate
- 1 woolworths muffin from the bakery section
- Place the Mud cakes on top of each other and press to stabilise the cakes.
- Use 1 tub of Betty Crocker Vanilla icing to cover the sides and top of cake and refrigerate to set until firm to touch.
- To Make Pink Ombre Icing : Colour the remaining 2 tubs of icing with the pink food colouring in desired shade i suggest 1 darker and one lighter and leave a little uncoloured.
- melt some white chocolate and roll the muffin in until covered and place aside. when set repeat again until muffin is coated. Dip the open edge of your ice cream cone in chocolate and roll in sprinkles set aside to dry when ice cream cone is set place the muffin inside the waffle cone to create your ice cream. Set aside
- Starting at the top of your cake with the icing use the darker colour to ice the edges until half way. use the lighter shade of icing to cover the middle and then the lightest on the bottom.
- cover the bottom of your cake with coloured dots and sprinkles. Melt the chocolate and pour slowly onto the top of the cake using a spoon to drizzle down the sides
- place your ice cream cone on the cake and drizzle chocolate over the ice cream to look like its melting cover in sprinkles as desired Decorate with any additional items you like! refrigerate to set until firm.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.