- Makes 12
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Iconic family bakery Yoyo’s!
Ingredients (makes 12 Biscuits)
- 250g Butter Soft
- 230g Plain Flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar (sifted)
- 2/3 cups Custard Powder
- 1 cup Vanilla Butter Cream
- Preheat a fan forced over to 160. Whisk butter until light and fluffy. Sift in sugar, flour and custard power and mix until smooth.
- Roll into balls the size you’d like your biscuits, and place onto a tray lined with baking paper. Press down with a fork to create those iconic lines.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until sides start to slightly brown.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Dollop a small amount of Vanilla Buttercream in the middle of one biscuit and sandwich together with another biscuit. Enjoy!
- Try homemade buttercream with a table spoon of orange rind and a squeeze of juice for a fruity variation.