- Serves 12
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A quick and simple dish if you have excess amount of Zucchinis.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 kg Beef Mince
- 2 Onions - diced finely
- 2 Cups Beef stock
- 2-3 Medium carrots - diced
- 1 Tin Corn
- 500g Mushrooms
- 1 Tbles Mixed herbs and minced garlic
- 2-3 Medium Zucchinis sliced 1cm think
- White Sauce
- 1/2 cup Grated cheese
- Cook Mince and add herbs and garlis
- Add onion, carrots, corn and Beef Stock.
- Add mushrooms. Let simmer to flavour.
- Make white sauce.
- Layer Zucchini and mince and top with white sauce. Add grated cheese.
- Cook in oven 180 degrees for 20 mins
Can add any extra vegies to dish. Great way to sneak vegies in for kids. Can layer white sauce throughout Lasagne.